1) Which donor consoles will work with SUPER NESTRO?
Please check the packages accordingly. They are labeled for the proper system.
2) Which SUPER NESTRO package is right for me?
8GB is geared towards NES, SNES, Genesis, and NEO GEO games but but if you’re planning to store a lot of Playstation One games, go with the 64GB option.
3) How long does it take to finish the SUPER NESTRO conversion?
Approximately 2-3 hours after all parts are in hand. Remember, you have to send us your system before we can begin work.
4) How do I send you my console?
Once you’ve purchased a package, you’ll receive an e-mail with further instructions on where to send your console and controller.
5) Which Raspberry Pi board does SUPER NESTRO use?
We’re using the new Raspberry Pi 2 board! This allowed us to add Playstation One to our roster!
6) What software does SUPER NESTRO use?
We’re running a modified version of RetroPie 3.0.
7) Does my SUPER NESTRO come pre-loaded with games?
No it doesn’t. This is something you’ll have to do on your own.
8) Are their any ROMs incompatible with SUPER NESTRO?
We do not guarantee that all ROMs will work or run at 100% speed.
9) Can I play the other emulators on SUPER NESTRO?
Although RetroPie has many emulators, we did not design SUPER NESTRO to accommodate them. Since SUPER NESTRO is open source, you can modify the software as you see fit. There is no warranty on software so do this as your own risk.
10) Is there warranty on my system once it’s complete?
Due to the nature of the product, our warranty is guaranteed for 3 months. This is limited to the wiring of SUPER NESTRO and not parts or software.